Tuesday, July 15, 2008

im so glad dat u can water baptise!



I went into the conservatory, De Kooning traipsing along behind me. I closed my eyes and cried "No way. Hey, you’re a cop and you want me to break the rules!" I couldn't quite understand it until I was brushed on the knee by a crazy dog.

Desire Develops An Edge - Kip Hanrahan
March Of The Chrome Police (A Cold Clammy Boming) - Chrome
Ugbazhkular Ooldary - The Tuva Ensemble

Five minutes later, Faye slung a fog-misted half-mile Hall and Oates sized cock my way. I finally found la USS Dream boat! Then she glanced down and clapped her hands at the sight of the coiled hose bunched up in the corner. “This will work great! And it always tastes better out of a hose huh…

Track 3 (Fractal Albur Solenoide) - Anla Courtis

The next morning, Lewis thinks better of his agonized rant.

1 Comments:

Blogger LV said...

Hall and Oates...immeasurable...still laughing hours later

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home