Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Asylum Shopping

David Gedge is a hip-hop fanatic, soul-music fiend, pop-culture junkie, ethnic-studies professor, DJ, obsessive blogger, music and cultural critic, husband, and dad. I posted a few anonymous ads for help in exchange for free popcorn in the guest microwave and enjoy a herbal Shitloads tea. Those synths, those arpeggios, those handclaps, those bright, crystalline synth tones. I simply get too much awesome rock sent my way to ignore. the floor exploded with laughter "...eeeeEEEYYYYYEZZZZZZ FUCKER!"

False Sentiments - The Homosexuals

Rock & roll was about the funky drum/sax masterpiece,working, paying bills, partying, blowing off. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of fucking blues piano The song starts with acoustic guitar strumming, and a wailing, double-tracked vocal. The instrumentation in this song is all over the place: trumpets, banjo, synthesizer, saxophone, piano, etc. It's mass delinquency, pitched at a level no one here has seen before. Giving up their erotic quest, the men return home to the lives of self-centered fantasy they never really left.

My Robotic Skills Have Failed - Goodiepal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home