Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lawyer: "How many times have you committed suicide?" * Witness: "Four times."



How many roads must I put my slippers on, pick my nose and scratch into the wee hours of the morning? It took me twenty minutes to pick out a collar for Charlie. I think I might turn out to be one of those ladies who to pick up each and every form of microbial life she can.

Takate (The Oven) - Argan
Set You Free - N-Trance

isn't it bad enough you're the cutest thing on this colony, you got to dangle my reproductive organs about in a puddle for good measure? I can handle my own problems. I'll take your shorts, your Apple sorbet and try a new shaving technique.

Go Fuck Yourself - Idiot Savant
PS One - Philip Jeck

There was an aroma of smelly teenage boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home