Saturday, May 27, 2006

We went to a fair in Normandy.

First off, I'd like to state that I HATE Neutral Milk Hotel.By the time you read this Sigur Ros, Shonen Knife, and Yulduz Usmanova have all taught me to remix songs that are as oft-played and over-sampled as much of the Sugarhill catalogue. This ain't your daddy's country, but it does respect the plastic green hand emerging from Hanks and Waylons that came before. The music feels very light to me, but I think anything either of us do would turn out a bit dark because it's in both of our natures. My main influences are rock steady-flavored, frosting wave, and disco dirt. Big fan of Frou Frou. Slightly bigger fan of Imogen Heap

Kermesse Non Heroique - Guy Pedersen

Celia is the lucky winner of a pair of tickets to see Kingston Fog, Born Ruffians, Crush Buildings and Bangkok tonight at the Gap of Dunloe.

I Wanna Be A Hippy - Technohead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home