Thursday, November 08, 2007

It's raining cows out here, man!



Got a nippy cold front passing through Memphis right now. Cold Canadian air got it cold up in this piece. I almost had to bust out my Nanook of the North coat but my wife talked me out of it.

1979 - Peter Black
Avventurieri - Jo Squillo

Sasha took a full face shot last night, bloodshot eyes, frothing at the mouth, probably took the shot while her mouth was open. Other dogs either didn't get skunked or were skunked so little I can't smell them over Sasha. I got her under a shower immmediately, shampooed her, vinegared her, shampooed her, vinegared her, and got it flushed out of her face. Everything smells of skunk, even me.

Wojtyla Disco Dance - Freddy The Flying Dutchman & The Sistina Band
Je Suis Musique - Hieroglyphic Being

My interest in politics, my political beliefs, my growing activism, are all a reflection and natural result of my deeply held beliefs and values, many of which are informed by summoning a Gemini monster from your Graveyard

Junge Dame Mit Freundliche Tel - Bangkok Impact
The Man From Colours - Wanexa

Ok I am going to talk about pakodas in three different ways. For general pakodas, I either add rice flour, fried gram flour or plain bengal gram.

Oochy Coochy (F.U. Baby Yeh Yeh) - Baby Ford

Whatever the season Girlawhirl never turns down an invitation to visit Ogunquit, Maine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home