Sunday, February 10, 2008

Not all serpents are loners that bartend in the dark



Become a respected genetic theorist/scientist. I seek greatness, all in all. I want to be successful, ungodly wealthy, fluent in at least 6 languages (3/6 the way there!) and the number one client of Christian Louboutin, among other designers. I hope to complete my doctorate (ScD) in Genetic Disease Epi by age 23 or 24, then put my efforts to close in on research in human genetics; no more silly dabbling with rats and cows. One of my more embarrassingly unrealistic dreams is to be one of the founders of human genetic manipulation, which well, is exactly what it says. How awesome would it be to be able to manipulate the specific gene that controls the capped height a person could grow? You could control how a person learns down to how big or small their toes are. It's a bit megalomaniac-esque, but this is really what goes on in my mind, as scary as it seems.

Love Me Or Leave Me - Deo Toy
The Silk Road - Pram

I can turn into a slothful, fickle creature whose ego is too large to fit through a doorway

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home