Wednesday, May 16, 2007

"Ring me up! I am feeling dangerous today!"




I discovered that my dad had frozen in my flat and then burst destroying the Castro district. He warbled “break-your-bones” with his loose pieces vibrating, there was a good amount of guesswork in deciphering his coordinated electronic process, but the "girly dresses" gave it away. Gay fuzz-punk and psychdelia were bringing a low brow aesthetic, programming Giorgio Moroder with more guts than brains.

90% of Me is You - Amral's Trinidad Cavaliers

So what I've done is boiled down the last Joss Stone video to shards and melted cheese in her Italian stallion FFFRRREEESSSSHHHH

36a3 - John Bender
1999 - Dump
Excite Bike Again - Glass Candy

The accepted lore that Italy means a lot to disco and disco means a lot to Italy
isn't deliberately misleading it’s a mandala of jingling breasts squashed between old timey otherworldliness and the Bananamoon Observatory in Deya.

Boiling the Animal in the Sky (Track 2) - The Wooden Cupboard

I ain't gonna hold them strange mutilated vocal incursions, I ain't gonna fold them compositions full of unidentifiable sounds both acoustic and electronic, I ain't gonna walk no malefic wave riff construction , and I sure as fuck ain't gonna run like an old pulsating, radiant and turbocharged foal

Some Women Do Not Love Their Children - Andrew Lilles

Children cry all the time and the fact that lollypops were taken away from them in order to make them cry meant nothing to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home