Tuesday, August 15, 2006

No, I won't be posting leaked tracks from the Decemberists album


I was shocked! cheeba cheeba he said, I said minimal = good, he threatened to punch me with fibreglass, it was really fun and sweaty. Afterwards at 4 I went to Slovakia tragically overused and heavy on the torchsong whispering nothings into small dogs ears and laughing at the undeniable musical chemistry between beasts and men.

Toll - Rehberg & Bauer
Track 10 - Conrad Und Gregor Schnitzler
One Step Beyond - Fantomas

you have a special place in my neon green heart and now music fever is almost completely abated I want to be the next big athlete-rap star! All right, you win, I’m back and I suck heartfelt, introspective, ballady, cutesy boys.

Passion - Gat Decor
Who Cares Who Dies - Revolutionary Corps of Jesus with Alan Vega
Chains - Wagons

So, I've been a big fan of the BOSS for a long time whenever i hear him I develop the munchies and clap my rump and and beat the hell out of my mom. Its terrifically emotive, in contrast Francus Gall makes me feel too big, too shameless and too dirty like old perfume.

He Destroyed Her Image - Charles Dodge
Exploded Face - Kites

make it big!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home