Sunday, July 23, 2006

take more drawing classes, you dork.


I picture a brain clogged with nights, and she's saying maybe this guy is not a person? I'm already gone. So very male - a shambling abstraction.
Jack-booted things, things that bind people to things
palaces make life simpler

I'm A Vocoder - Gay Cat Park
Breathe - Blu Cantrell

The lovers loving the hardest way, masked. He's saying please don't. I couldn't even leave, so lets substitute mystery for enchantment and settle for the boots.

Fantastic Fake Stars - Andy Jarvis
Della conoscenza - originale versione inedita - Luciano Cilio
Warmth, Music, Harmoney, Face Of Death - The Puke Eaters

I kissed good-bye dragging my bones home. Like consumption and dead matter, like the Little People I lost. Suitcases downstairs. But when I think about the parts of ourselves disappointed I dont leave.

Uncle Merl - Gift Horse
Bye Bye Butterfly - Pauline Oliveros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home