Monday, July 17, 2006

The crawling deed


All the work, work and boxes emptied and sent and sewn by the mother, filtered through listening and letting yourself be a real baby.

Turku - Erkin Koray

A cheap mic housed in a boil-proof textured sleeve. From outside the idea of stopping is actually what is happening around you. Overcome with powder

No Nonsense - Electric Eels

I decide against the lurching judgement of the soul and start sending you battery amp and piano.

End of An Understanding - Willie Nelson

My blinding, overshadowed the romantic and then a strange bird embedded in my head a rhythm.

Hiss - Kenneth Gaburo

On the outro, backed by a very subdued organ I thought... Yes, less memorable I thought.

Who Is She And What Is She To You - The Soul Children
Hollywood - Cluster

I guess this is just a long way of expressing my surprise at all of the sudden total strangers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home