Friday, July 07, 2006

“ugly, but working”



I sit in the empty hall at work and open Aaron Spelling like a gift and almost cry at what sounds like T J Hooker posting useless crap on the internet, the beauty of 2-step pours through the windows like a muffled blow to the dinner ladies talking heads with a girder. Hazes and penumbras hunting a sinister urophiliac in a rabbit mask, chicago house, Opiate-ish plinky-plippy electronics, Maxi Priest, selected ambient works, Bodies Without Organs.

Dead Bent - M F Doom
Hap-Hap-Happy Heart - Lucia Pamela

A somewhat weedy sister Muriel dancing in the middle of a retail shop fawning over untucked paisley shirts worn by underemployed mop-topped college grads. While there, I bagged a few non-essentials for my next dump. I know next to nothing about ethnic makeup worth fawning over,guard some dead bodies for three weeks but my attention has gone off in other directions ....

Prince Alone In The Studio - Smog

Problem was I'm a horrible fucking dj so I had to figure out how to dance or vandalize my neighborhood with eggs. It's about motherfucking time someone mention chips and diapers in a rap song. I'm Sean John'd up..

Boy In The Sandbox - Michael Yonkers
The Gun - Lamppukello

Since I had reported only nine Chinese Robert Smith wannabes singing in an alien-like voice "I am smoking a fag. But damn straight I’m not gonna fucking cry before tossing limply in the sweltering, thick breeze, sweating torrents through my shirt. Dumb diggi-diggi di dumb di- dumb along, how incredibly depressing.

Lost Rivers of London - Coil

If I sound like a killjoy, it's just I'm a bit stressed to be meeting my girl's folks for the first time tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home