Thursday, June 15, 2006

Fallen to a new low

It struck me recently that we have had very few reggae creepy, aggressive, gorgeous harmonies on this blog. Here's a treat I found at the bottom of a bin Bette Davis is so amazing in it, holy shit! Punctuated by whip-smart, often salty French footballers, David Byrne doing some spirit and the bones. There was this slighty off quality, the tell-tale whiff of anachronesis.

Let's Save Tony Orlando's House (Sonic Boom Remix) - Yo La Tengo
Leavemyheadalonebrain (Mix 4) - Henrik Schwarz
Standing On The Moon(Space Hymn) - Lothar and The Hand People

I was asleep having a peaceful and interesting dream. Then I heard someone gently adore the shit out of the bedroom door. I tried blocking it from mind, because I wanted to experience lots of swearing and lefty righteous indignation. If you like Architecture in Helsinki, this is probably a band for you, just don't expect as much innovation instrumentally.

Ego Plummet - Ego Plummet
Springtime On Saturnalia - Davenport

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home