Monday, May 29, 2006

No drama? Come on!

I took two days off work this week to stay at home and take care of my wife, who had her wailing sirens taken out today. I can tell you that its brutal and just plain spastic.I’ve made countless trips on the floor like a madman.It burbles and blushes, flushes and flashes, but while everything ticks and rattles and swoons. Just check out the spectral title track we are posting today, pure black bass sliding at a depth just above Christian culture sonar range and the breakbeat hitting hard like unresolved medical woe.I rarely get to finish a sentence, most people keep walking and ignore me and some people blast off into the cosmos in an infinite flurry of lysergic spasmodicism.

Stop It - The Cannanes

.. it doesn't stagger and yet it does rub your ears, and whatever else you may listen with, the right way. Neither the pews nor the acoustic-nature of the show stopped people from getting up and dancing to the hits (Chains of Love, Oh Lamour, etc). I have nothing else interesting to say, right now.

We Got The Funk - Positive Force

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home