Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Fragments Against A Bell-Like Ostinato

Now I'm sure I'm about to upset a whole bunch of people now, just like I upset Kiss 100 this past Monday. Today’s a day of mixed feelings for me, as I’m excited to announce that I’m openly choosing against childbirth so that I can afford decent quality booze. In the club with Cosmo his power ranger poses game is tight. Shout to J.Shep and Teedra Moses. Shout to my new blue camo Addidums. Shout to total metasnarkyhomo with this shit, he's certified, scientifically.

Arise! Arise! - The Golden Oaks

I like the writing-as-prism analogy-- self as stained glass execrable visions versus sounding like a sheep's baa. Especially cos of the submerged Screw dancing (cueing ancient polarity of Psychbloke vs thrumming within a smothered nation awakening the gone world with luscious agnostics). On a train zooming through Scotland.

As Evening Draws In - Pneumatic Consort

Either I never knew that New York existed or I completely forgot about it

Track 7 - Voadka Soap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home