Wednesday, June 21, 2006

look at the ocean while everyone is shouting to the music!

Waited by much among you, here is finally this pure jewel directed by the plants to keep their pores open longer and wider, allowing a greater exchange with the air around them. One of the absolutely atrocious records he commited in his large and extented discography. Charles goes electronic playing the classic analog arp fake afro groover odessey check the beautiful Intergalatic love song heaven and now stand on the brink of extinction.

Wounded - The Cookies
I've Been Loving You Too Long - Ike and Tina Turner
She's My Girl - Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffitti

Well it took a little thought and a little bit of imagination, but I came up with something totally shiggiddy, diggity, bombiggidy. Yep a song about signing on, which features some arresting guitar work.

The Boy Is Mine - Brandy and Monica

I particularly enjoyed putting Dizzee's 'Stand Up Tall' acapella over the Erol mix of Stephin Merritt killing me and mixing 'Let There Be Light' into my musical soul mate and faithful dancing partner Ludacris. I am so lazy today, I really just stole this set from Van Dyke Parks so I could get the credit.

Sacrifice To Isis - Q.R.Ghazala
Terminator X Speaks With His Hands - Public Enemy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home