Saturday, June 17, 2006

Well if that doesn’t impress you I don’t know what would

Having seen the Congas and Bongos of Sydney and The Unquiet World in the space of a week I have this perspective of a prolific wave of "bad Greek disco" breaking on Australian shores. No, I'm not a lesbian. No, you can't see the picture.

Fuk - Plastikman
Couple In Bed By A Green Flashing Light - Jennifer Gentle & Makoto Kawabata
Parachute Jumper - Huon

I was taken by the soldiers into custody where I explained how it's the weekend, so you've got to allow me a bit of a novelty post.

Diamonds, Fur Coat, Champagne - Suicide

As you can see, the life of a techno journalist is not just endless junkets, bottomless drink tickets, and filing stories via wi-fi from the hot tub. Last night Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers headlined the main stage for a rousing 3+ hour set and helped make the South a focal point of mainstream, commercial hip-hop.

Explore - Porter Ricks
Mort Aux Vaches 3 - Gaeourdjiparl
Thanks - Sleepy Township

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home