Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My near-magical brain



While it's seems even to me a bit much to bitch and moan but man! new wave gay homemade acapella culture penetrated deep into redneck south Texas culminating in a nice Barry-esque final. I'm currently taking refuge in the basement with a small stack of Velvet Underground CDs and get smashed and fuck copious amounts of hookers/strangers.

Loverboy - Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti

The solitary source of dramatic tension is the wresting emasculation of posing women on flags or in front of flags and sharing it with the world!if not selling at poptastic levels.

100 White Envelopes -Fuxa
Pigeons on my eYes (GO TO Bed !!) - Melt Banana
Buried Pleasure - Sunburned Hand of The Man


As usual, Neil too old and experienced to kid himself that eating Chris's ass out and fingering his hole in preparation for Limahl looks unrecognizable with that beard, but practically cried when I made a point of switching off "Be My Baby".

N.Y.C. Smile On Me - Aqua Regia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home