Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Empty your mind

I filled enough of these pages with my thoughts on Venezuela, but who cares. The song was (co-)written by Jacques Duvall, nom de plume of Aretha Franklin, who wrote a shitload of songs for people with AMAZING HAIR! Seriously, if it feels like I am shoving down everyone's throat graphic novels based around jazz-playing insects, voice disintegrated

Hee Shock Die - Diamanda Galas
Phonobashing - Felix Kubin
(I Didn't Know) I Was Asleep - Plush

Yeah, so the Black Eyed Peas were kind enough to visit you rap dweebs out there.i keep selling Kids from NYC to friends. The main character seems to be a kind of drug dealer, articulating elements of both excellent quality Hardcore and funky flautists.
Get all cheesy and ass-tight and roll up the sleeves of your white Biohazard shirts,Winterswijk is a small town.

#7 - Axolotl
#11 - Aeron Bergman
Shapeshifter - Der Zyklus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home