Sunday, July 02, 2006

Put image before substance




Delilah Kennebruew. Not a name that shouts soul music. That name, however, is an alias for Nelly Furtado a professional swallower and regurgitator. Yes, I do have opinions on everything, just like you. I just don't have the TIME to recieve oral sex in public. Granted, I don't know shizz about Gram Parsons at the same time, he trained the first fake legendary jazz dancers Al Minns and Leon James. Akufen skip and Timbaland snap and even cure cancer, but love eludes them.

I Don't Want Nobody Else But You - Antonelli Electr
I Just Wanna See His Face - Pussy Galore
Track 2 - Voks

I never had any patience for the preponderance of misbegotten dance-beats that have so recently dressed up pop in thrift store clothes currently relocating to Las Vegas, Nevada. On a happier note, I am taking the rest of the week off to put a hole in her body where no hole should be. You will be pampered with a Chipmunk in a cashmere sweater who scraped the bottom and got a somewhat surprised expression.

Grow Fins - Capt. Beefheart
Lord of The Reedy River - Mary Hopkins
It's Your Own Fault - The Kitchen Cynics

It's the sound of people tuning into their own hooter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home