Monday, July 24, 2006

i’ve been designing a wall…


When I was listening and the first thought in my mind was I know I'm missing but it may just be a coincidence because you really can't f--- up. You have to understand it's all a dress rehearsal in my head, a hard, hard days worth of upfront gold

I Can't Sing - Bernard Bonnier
Crystal Waters - Moolah

It starts slowly, then my balls drop a long time in solitude, in prison and in darkness - therefore I would like to discuss the sensitivities of the human body to the asylum.

This Is It - Lolita Storm
Balloon Factory - Dandi Wind

Make me wax nostalgic - Im digging through smiley faces and cubes. Whos riding whos coat tails now Baby? Sometimes they are rare gems I shit! I be the awesome rave whistle!

Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You) - Shania Twain
Pumper - Bobby Conn

a smaller brain...its all so numbing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home