Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Because 18 digits is too much



You can practically see him sucking a woman's eyes out from across a lounge, just by pulsing and galloping. He's smooth and by that I mean one of the most well known pieces of cheese.

Work For Nothing - Jasmine Minks
Dubby Struts In Trenchtown - Tom Recchion

I gladly split with my wife of 20 years when I was lucky to score a hot piece of tail at the flea market last month, a chest thumping moment of glory in a poor bastards life

4 - Charlemagne Palestine
Biomutanten - Les Vampyrettes
I Wanna Be A Number - Vast Majority

I've tried a lot of different ways to verbalize what makes me so fucking special but its hard, maybe its the drums, maybe the gratuitous bass but most likely its the ambiguous pronouns. Hit that shit, it's only a smell

Antibarbarus - Walter Marchetti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home