Saturday, May 19, 2007

Bearded men running in the fields



I have been suffering from extreme muscle boy burn out and crippling oversized-London bottoms. Seriously, my mind is ultra-exclusive, ultra-brittle, and in a state of decay, the main problem is the realms of pastiche I’ve been lusting over at the gym.

Gelsomiinan Naama - Kemialliset Ystavat
Ince Ince Bir Kar Yagar -Edip Akbayram
Mad Charles - Uge

As well as increasing the awareness of animal welfare and environmental issues across the world I am a dancer at Secrets, I can walk, crawl and roll and encourage a cuddly sense of nostalgia but also remember my past life in Ally McBeal with a moustache.

Television - Azul Y Negro
With Every Heartbeat - KleerUp featuring Robyn

Come on you silly shameless long-haired redneck shit

Trip To the Moon Pt. 2 - Acen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home