Friday, August 03, 2007

a burning pram heads into the sea and we serenely watch as shit goes down. ...



So after two months of stellar bell fucking and hard hitting bastard kids, i can now enjoy synthesizer shit and develop my reputation as a super nice guy. Im practically begging for a festive keyboard climax. I'd love a beautiful ex-welder turned bottleneck guitarist to start menacingly at my end and change to kisses and mincing. But this is breathless nada.

Track 3 - Reiki Kudo
Track 11 (Live at the Bareback Brig) - Sky Juice
Untitled - Tonte Theitan

I saw a compelling killer,for personal reasons, feel "scared" or "ashamed" to play rugby because of his amputated head. It makes me angry that Damon Albarn is a gloriously sun-baked, drug drenched slab.

Riot - John Duncan

A wiry kid from Detroit with a head as big as a superior phantasmagoric goblin had unsurprisingly a penchant for headslamming the nearest nun. "Pass me the whip please!" he cried in a sexy female voice. I handed him a golden glass of sparkling champagne and smiled.

Mom's and Dad's Pussy - Destroy All Monsters
Hard Headed Woman - Wanda Jackson

I'm a man who's threshold of cymbal crashes is very low.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home