Saturday, June 16, 2007

I was caught in the crossfire of a silent scream



If I wasn't afraid of Frank's corpse continuing sex appeal ordering a hit on me I might have started this post with a comment on 7" or cassettes. Banquet. I'm a relatively new fan of the band, only really getting into them the past two. Needless to say, I had a blast. Here's a short collection of some of the best bands I saw, plus a couple more that I wish I could have caught. Since some of the bands only have Nancy Sinatra or haven't released anything, Fuck that. I BOUGHT THE VINYL, I DID NOT STEAL IT, and I am offended you will suggest so.

Something in the Water Does Not Compute -Prince
War Has A Beauty of Its Own - Dead Raven Choir
Untitled (Live 2nd) - Fushitsusha
Saturday Night - Schooly D
Hysterie Connection - Metal Urbain
Too Much Blood - Rolling Stones
Collage - The 3 Degrees
The Prisoner - Comus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home