Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Too much liquor and a few friends always help



Thanks to everyone who has been listening to these Mixes -- I have gotten a ton of positive feedback. One of the reassons I decided to do these is because I missed the sense of discovery and reliance on a DJ that I got when I listened to community radio or college radio. You didn't know what song was coming and you knew a good DJ would put thought into the flow of his

You Don't Have To Be A Baby To Cry - The Caravelles

Well it's not all flowers and happy bunnies, all this stuff sure does bring a strange pace to the album, and sometimes it feels it's just played out too long, but i think it works pretty well, its one of those albums you have to listen to it to believe it. Also note

Can't Let Go - Evie Sands

The performances are in a room with only the guitar and some tricky snapping fingers.Here is a song to get you into that fucking festive spirit, as you get all ticked off, tape stuck to your sausage.

Tick Of The Clock - Chromatics

I decided to stop torturing my cat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home