Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I had to drown to kill




On a different note, hunting season for us firearm users begins Thursday. It's like a national holiday in the state of Michigan. I won't be hunting this year - have to give the boys a chance to catch up, lol, but I can still feel the excitement. Probably explains why my doctor was jogging around the halls of the office while I was waiting to check out, singing. Explains why Billy has been so chattery all week - he's as happy as a lark, with 2 weeks off from work to go sit up in a tree and eat jerky and peanuts - men!

Chiacona Und Konzert In G - Sachiko
A Historia De Garcina - Tetine
Obaa Sima - Ata Kak

Crazy animals... Last year when I went hunting for the first time I also ate jerky and peanuts and yogurt covered raisins, but I didn't sit up in a tree. I spilled most of my raisins all over the "floor" of the Primal Place (what we call the blind I used) which explains why this year it had to be torn down because it was full of rats. (at least, that's what the guys say - I think it was just an excuse to get back at me for my legendary skill with a rifle.)

Prelude No. 9 In E - Les Swingle Singers
Sensuous Woman Goes Disco - Jackmaster Dick
All Night Long - Ray Charles with The Jack Halloran Singers
Descarga Mecana (Version Muy Diferente) - Los Sampler's
Neko 77 - Tranko

you are mostly naked in a cold room with a nurse who has bad breath

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home