Friday, April 11, 2008

I guess at this point I've stopped being objective



Superman can take a pretty big licking and keep on ticking. But he it’s important that SOMETHING can stop him (let’s not forget he’s susceptible to magic as well as kryptonite)

Malaguena - Esquivel & His Orchestra
3:14 - CJA

Until that moment, I thought that only happened in the movies by characters named Tarzan or Pirate One Eye! I thought I was hallucinating due to the lack of caffeine in my system. I looked again and realized, the usual Starbucks cup was a chocolate BROWN color where the usual GREEN coloring on the cup would be. I reasoned the friendly and way too jolly for 6:30 in the morning baristas had fallen short in the regular cup inventory and had decided to use some “weird” cup I wasn’t accustomed to.

Love Will Find A Way III - The Electronic Hole

My parents used to be ultraconservative and thought this show was "evil" because people could make wishes for a mystical dragon. I imagine it would be interesting to note the differences between guys and girls, as well as people who started as a kid and those who started later in life.

Gujo Ondo - Setsunbun Bean Unit
Love Spy - Mike Mareen
I Wanna Be Your Moog - Bette Davis & The Balconettes

my special baby is solid black and her name is Onyx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home