Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"ooooohhhh, what's that over there?"



I was speechless, just speechless. Not that I needed to talk, because I was the only person for miles. It was one of those moments I do this for, standing at the top of this island, thousands of miles in to the abandon of the ocean, no one for miles, in silence, looking down in to this lake where once there was a volcano.

Take That To The Bank - Shalamar
Solar Feelings - Jacobs Optical Stairway
Love Lies Limp - Alternative TV

A volcano that was worshipped by a mysterious culture that has disappeared. I stood there for a long time. With hesitation, I finally got back on my bike. I knew it would be a race to beat the sun.

Fred Astaire (Just Another Summer Affair) - The Mo

Yeah. Oh and hey, don't look at their women, it really pisses them off. They'll beat your face in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home