Tuesday, April 01, 2008

80% female, 90% white, 50% probably underage



The first time somebody told me they were going to a retro 80's prom themed dance, I said, "How hilarious and original! Ha! Have so much fun!"

Elvis, The Unluckiest Guy In The World - Dirty Fan Male
Hold Me - Jupiter Black feat. Fred Ventura

The second time somebody told me they were going to a retro 80's prom themed dance, I said, "Have fun!"

The third time somebody told me they were going to a retro 80's prom themed dance, I said, "Okay."

The Streets of Philadelphia - Duploi

The fourth time somebody told me they were going to a retro 80's prom themed dance, I said, "again?"

Ramalamalama - Silver Chapter

The fifth time somebody told me they were going to a retro 80's prom themed dance, I said, "LAME."

The One You Call The Ghost Train - Vibracathedral Orchestra
Le Voyage - Nicolas Courtin

I feel my voice start to go high and whiny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home