Friday, April 25, 2008

Well my mute audience....



hmm
havent updated in awhile
well nothing really excitin goin on
hangin out
tryin to stretch every dollar
hair is a grown (someone PLEASE CUT IT)
hahaha , im a silly man
but yeah , drop me a line to show me you love me

The Snow It Melts The Soonest - Jonny Trunk & Slide
Yo Ha Wa - Father Yod
Jokin Joe - Earthmonkey

and before i leave

49 Sec Romance - P1E
A Shadow Passes - Fennesz

i miss :
jared
vanessa
playing shows
high school
diane
family guy
having a band that i loved playing with
money
songs from 8th grade
...ill prolly think of alot more after i click "update journal" but im a lazy bastard and wont edit or anything so yeah

If You Want Me To Stay - Ronny
Kifatheus - Opium Factory

alright , im outta here

nighty night

Prisencolinensinainciusol - Adriano Celentano

because of everything i put in me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home