Thursday, August 09, 2007

this beautiful monster



A Black Dog has been seriously up my ass and blowing it up big. I've been head-bopping until the masses of blood in my colon burst in a kamikazee style on the industry. Yes there are tears but I just can't suck and sing-along like i wandered accidentally into a proper rave. I'd rather jack.

Gateway to Itabashi - Merzbow
Killer - The Bug Vs the Rootsman featuring He-Man
He Ya - Frisco Kid

Going to my new job today behind a black curtain so I'm a little bit nervous. How would you feel having shit 3 inches in front of your face? It's the same feeling you have when you first learn to swim, you really want to but you're quite scared at the same time.

On and On (Fear Keeps On) - Decadance
Eurodans - Todd Terje
The Rink - Theo Parrish

Madness, no bracket sadness.

Battery Life - Intense Molecular Activity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home