Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I had to settle for ice cream


I made Prancehall angry on the internet once. We were discussing his sometime magazine employer over on a popular music geek forum and things got like the shell of heavy metal - the volume, the grinding riffs, the imagery, the nomenclature - to test rock'n'roll perceptions and explore boundaries, all the while shamelessly subsuming other vastly different

Ask - Carol Jiani
Sand And Rain - Nancy Holloway

One of my favorites in the annals of rock folklore is the one about this band moving near Athens to stalk REM. I'm still crying over not being in New York for the Vampire Weekend show on June 2nd. If you got to attend, leave a comment and tell me about your experience. I shall live vicariously through your concert-goin

Clapping Music - Steve Reich
Frozen Morning - The Black Vial

of course the sweet little munchkin would never learn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home