Sunday, October 07, 2007

The Beautiful Shooting Star Might Be Just Plain Shit



We know he’s a man because within seconds he’s garbled the word football, that’s right ‘its so easy to talk to those people at Picture, as you can actually have an adult conversation’ As opposed to what you fat cunt?

Four Grey Paintings - Bernhard Gunter

If there was something that stood out here would be the foot job that Alicia did to Patrick’s cock which we

Befriending Demons/Nepenthe - Hototogisu

You see? You are a great example of provocation and stupidity. Now why should the dumb police come to protect you when they could prostitute and persecute you?

Thee Kind One Waits - Johann Wlight

I kept silent because otherwise my fist would be having an issue with her face. She was just tagging along anyway. None of us wanted her there.

Amber Lions - Pink Panther Blood

When Nick dropped me off tonight after a comedy show, he told me I looked hella hot, especially compared to the last time we saw the same comedian. He kissed me a couple times, all that shit. So I know he's still attracted.

Track 6 (Tin Coffin) - Wolf Eyes
22 Letters And The Resonance Of A Three Pointed Star - Steve Roden

Sadly, Dan Hodgins shows every symptom of suffering from this surprisingly widespread, but little known variety of brain damage.

Qawwali - Pinch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home