Saturday, September 29, 2007

I've just got to stop killing myself.



To see your own nose in your dream, signifies a conscious effort to achieve whatever endeavor you chose to undertake. The nose represents energy, intuition, and wisdom references to the Barber of Seville, to scalping, the anthropomorphization of things like Death and Starvation (a trope borrowed from the precursors to what we would now call editorial cartoons), starving characters pondering cannibalism.

Caravan - Jimi Tenor
Denomination Blues - Washington Phillips

For that a moment it was clear, tangible even that I was carrying a beautiful, wonderful Shit, shit, shit. On her knees, ass in the air, dirt in her hair… And that voice…

Frankie Teardrop - Commisaris Hjuler En Mama Beer

I've been paranoid the whole time, i can't be sure that it's all my paranoia. It might be my accurate instincts but aiya, you know me long enough, you know i think too much.

I Got A Man - Positive K
P.H.A.S.E.R. - Freak Electrique

I’ve tried to repress the memories as much as possible, but I will say there was role playing involved. With strangers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home