Wednesday, September 26, 2007

jumping rabbits, and many other wanted and unwanted animals



On fabric pastel-green, a periwinkle-blue satin ribbon is woven into an intricate zig-zag pattern of white smocking. A heart-shaped wreath is embroidered with flowers and buds in blues and pinks and tied with a light-blue bow of satin ribbon. The smocking throughout is white with a bit of blue for accent. Both sleeves, skirt front and bodice back are embroidered with small flowers.

Delayer (Quiet Village Remix) - Cosmo Vitelli

Includes a complementary set of socks, hand-embroidered with matching flowers

Get Up - Vernon Burch
Hunters of Heaven - Harumi
Jump Drive Shut-Out - Stereolab

I can honestly say I wasn't much of a doodler. I did dabble here and there with it, but did not obsess to the point where all my notebook covers had been doodled on. My guess is because I hung with more of the "stoner" type crowd, we were all about the rock, heavy metal and punk.

Live Mao 99 - Ground Zero

But the couple refused to let high blood pressure beat them and have since shed a quarter of their body weights with prudent employment of leeches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home