Wednesday, October 17, 2007

She’s a lesbo




They always teased me that my hair was in a ponytail and told me I looked like a horse. I knew they had to be jealous because I didnt think I was pretty but I knew I did not resemble a horse!

Arrow Highway - Freshro

I held out for a few days after street date, but couldn't stay away. On the whole, I'm very glad I didn't. Because we are very, very tiny, small atoms in this universe, things are very complicated. Nothing depends only on my action; there are thousands of crisscrossing energies.

Body Music - The Strikers
Down By The Docks - Sailor
Livin' On The Edge - Drexciya

Fucking. Fight me,” he hissed. I couldn’t help but make a weird kind of helpless sound when he pulled my arm harder. My glasses slipped off and bounced soundlessly on the carpet in front of me. “I love you, man. You’re my best friend. ...

The Hague Is The Plague - Los Hermanos Rodriguez
Synthacon 9 - Tuss

Males have to wear white at services

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home