Friday, October 12, 2007

Jailbird has friends!



Love all your chicks…..wish I could have some of my own…….one of these days I may try to sneak some into my neighborhood……no one will notice, right?

Don't Interrupt The Sorrow - Joni Mitchell
I Just Want To Be Me - Cameo

If this is a black and white world, this is how this pretty pinky longsuit would look like. Everyone was telling mummy that if this is in black and white, it looks like the prisoner's shirt.

Mozzarella Morning - Vastkustska Ryggdunkarsallskapet
Stained Sheets - James White & The Blacks

and it's all just FLIPPIN STUPID!IT'S DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!PARIS HILTON IS NO DIFFERENT THAN "US"!SHE SHOULDN'T GET SPECIAL PRIVLEDGES!IT'S DISGUSTING, AND I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stand By - Heldon
A New York Story - Lee Douglas

Do you want me to keep quiet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home