Tuesday, October 09, 2007

When you and I met last, we were becoming intimately acquainted with my colon



She received the same punishment Friday for continuing to dress against the rules, that day wearing a pink-and-white striped, buttoned collared shirt and blue jeans. I attribute my particular rowdiness with a personal inability to gauge the strength of Belgian beer with any usable accuracy. Its creator should die. Everything relating to it should die. Sear it from reality, leaving only a blackened hole of nothingness with radioactive edges. Nuke it from orbit, kill it with fucking fire.

Drift - Quantum Jump
Pushwagner - Klubb Kebabb

i just know my grandpa is sitting next to me right now reading every thing im writing about my mom. he's shaking his head saying "shame on you for saying that you hate your mother." ug! i don't care what you think. i don't care what any one thinks any more!! SO GO AWAY YOU OLD DEAD MAN YOUR BUGGING ME!!.

Just One More Night - Yellow Dog
Hotspot (Hotcappella) - Giggles
Shanti Dance - Droids
There But For The Grace Of God - The Gories

I hold out the smashed carcass of the nasty little shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home