Thursday, December 27, 2007

Another option is WARBREAKER



I have been getting a lot of email--a LOT--these last few weeks. As I've said, I really appreciate it when people write me, and the overwhelming majority of it has been positive. I've been getting a number of questions over and over, however, and thought I'd better begin a FAQ to go in hand with the interview over at Dragonmount.

1,2,3,No Gravity - Closer Musik
Give Me Your Money - D'Boys

I'll will probably expand this as the months pass. I've answered some of these already, and others are obvious. My goal is to make this comprehensive (eventually). Once I have time, I will try to put this in html with all the questions at the top linked to answers below.

I'm A Fool For Love - Prince Charles & The City Band

Q: What is A MEMORY OF LIGHT?

Melting Pot - Blue Mink

A: A MEMORY OF LIGHT is the twelfth and final volume of Robert Jordan’s epic fantasy series The Wheel of Time. Mr. Jordan passed away earlier this year, but left notes and instructions regarding the completion of this final volume.

Roof Sweep - Richard Youngs & Simon Wickham-Smith

He shaped the heart of the violin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home