Sunday, December 09, 2007

if I were locked in a cage



Never stand next to a sneezing bear. On Friday (or Saturday), we pulled into Mitchell, Or. As far as I could tell, the only reason Mitchell exists is because it’s the only gas stop in a 100 mile stretch. As we were filling our tanks, we noticed a big cage with people standing next to it. Turns out they have Henry the bear in the cage.

In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida - The Space Negros

He was a black bear and weighed 725 pounds (significant to me only because it’s the same weight as my Harley). Anyway I heard a commotion in the cage and the people jump back startled. I thought maybe Henry had lunged at them inside his cage. Nope! Henry had sneezed. And when this poor woman wearing a nice white blouse turned around, her blouse was covered in snot. She didn’t look happy. We went over to look at Henry, but we kept a respectful distance.

Muzak - Terre Thaemlitz
The Spooks Walk - The Spooks

and fingers and foreheads hurt the worse if you are wondering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home