Friday, December 07, 2007

Poor Madia is still bleeding



This whole week, I've been dealing with some pretty bad chest pains. I let my nurse know when she was listening to my heart. Breathing deep and releaseing. Doing that made my chest hurt. It seems to hurt more when I'm exhaling. She called me after a few hours to let me know that she had called my nurse practitioner and told her about it. She said that she didn't know if they would call in a script for me or not, since I'm already on those antibiotics. I have another week and a half of those. So, who knows what is going to happen.

Start To Dreaming - Wooden Shjips
Crazy Man Pt 1 - Five Letters

My best friend and her daughter came over last night! :o) It was so nice to see her. :o) She's on cructhes because she had another accident at her work. I worry so much about her.

Sukiyaki - Kyu Sakamoto
Neon - Michael Bundt
A Woman's Story - Marc Almond

We were told that she was fixed when we got her, I guess not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home