Monday, November 26, 2007

Hey Shirls, talk to ya later!



There are two girls standing in front of the castle. This castle belongs to an evil sorceress. One of the girls a little bit dirty, and she looks like she's about to fall over. Just behind her are several very large dogs. The other girl is dressed in leather armor and next to her is a single, shaggy yellow dog. She has come to rescue the beast girl from the evil sorceress. And the beast girl is not altogether happy about this.

Deus - The Sugarcubes
Duchess - The Stranglers

I should mention at this point that I've seen our rescuer before. Once during a particularly stressful council meeting that somehow involved my grandmother, money, and unruly youth council representatives. I looked over to find her sitting in the circle along with us, and everyone got very quiet. Then again in a bookstore. I looked up over the pile of books and we both started and stared at each other for several moments. Once more on a street in the Marina, at which point I was following her, for some reason that was never made apparent to me. Always with this huge shaggy yellow dog.

Pick Up The Pieces - Hudson Ford

So I'm not altogether surprised to find this girl attempting to rescue the beast girl, although I'm a little amused about the armor, and the fact that the beast girl doesn’t want to go. There's some sort of commotion in the castle and the next thing I know, both girls are booking it out of there, one shaggy yellow dog in toe. Eventually our rescuer has to carry the beast girl, as she's exhausted, and finally they stop in front of a "good guy" patrol.

The Fairy Feller's Masterstroke - Glass Candy & The Shattered Theatre
Untitled - The Thai Orchestra

These are not very nice good guys as it turns out. I'm not sure what their intentions are towards the Beast Girl but they’re yelling at the rescuer until the beast girl approaches, leaning on the rescuer for support, and shows the patrol leader something on her arm. She tells him that she commands the evil sorceress's beast army. At this the patrol gets friendlier, if more wary about Beast Girl.

Stone Roller - Arpadys

I removed my hand and continued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home