Saturday, December 08, 2007

Bleed well, the soul you're about to sell, for passion deranged



So it was uncle Kevin, and at first, he sounded very very wary of me. Probably because I sound so much like my mum, and he and her hate each other. He was saying how he hadn't heard from Dad and Zak in a while, and I was saying "Oh, you know, they've had to come back and go straight back to work and college, they've probably just been very busy." (This was odd, actually, because Dad later told me he had actually emailed Kevin earlier in the week).

A Boy Like That - The Young World Singers
Good Morning - Vogel feat Ivor Cutler

As I was saying this, Zak walked silently into the room holding a peice of paper on which he had written "I'm not here". I nodded and smiled, and he turned and went back out as silently as possible XD

Memories - Amadeo

I could kinda see what they meant by how Kevin gets annoying pretty fast. He's a bit of a one-trick pony, sometimes, he will wear the same joke out to death. He sounded wary talking to me at first, until he realsied I have my dad's sense of humour, and then seemed to assume I'm probably appreciate of his too. To an extent yes, but only to an extent XD He was saying how I sound "very english" and that he found that odd (and the fact I had answered the phone) because he had thought I was living in America. He then encouraged me to hold onto my English accent and never let it go XD

T.S.O.B. - Master Jay & Michael Dee

He was impressed when I told him I've gotten Harry using British slang (although we can thank Pirates of the Caribbean for encouraging him to say "'Ello Poppet").

Black Hanna - Wooden Wand & The Omen Bones Band

dad take a couple of shots of me in Rocks amd corset

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home