Wednesday, December 19, 2007

take a dump in the woods



I completely forgot to mention of the air today about my 1,000th post. That's a crazy amount of writing. I started this contraption in March 2005 and look at me now. I have to scratch my head on the hours I pour into this thing and still have to plenty of time to be a productive member of society.

Come On Closer - Pineapples feat Douglas Roop
Outta Space - Jimi Tenor
The Jewel Thief - Badly Drawn Boy

I would like to thank the mainstream media outlets for not doing their job on reporting on good music. That's why blogs exists, because there's opinion and bands not being written about. I would like to thank the countless bands and artists making great music in an industry that's destroying creativity. I would like to thank Google for driving traffic to my site. Finally, I would like to thank you, because you have good taste in music.

Tristan's Magic Garden - Sky
Radar Love - Golden Earring

It's an ode to the Laurel Canyon sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home