Friday, December 28, 2007

Sugar and Lemon any one?



I love the line in my sum up of last year "I don't think I want a girlfriend" hmm this year saw me labelling two girls my girlfriends, and well muchos fun in between.

Jimbo and the Jetsets never formed - I'm such a lazy twat - but I reckon I shall work on my voice and become a solo artist - hmmm, lol.

I ended 2006 in Leeds partying with Irfan, was ace!

Synposis One: In The Ghetto, God Save The World - 24 Carat
Blackwater Side - Anne Briggs

This year has seen the introduction of many friends - though some of those friendships were short lived:

Susannah - met her through a one night stand she had with one of my friends. We fell out after James and I stole a stuffed toy from her flat when we were drunk. We gave it her back, but it got stolen again - she never forgave me. Hmmm.

Amy - though an ex girlfriend, she was also a friend. Our friendship came to an end when I slept with her friend after we had broken up. Though we have just started talking again.

Theme Music (Sad) - Kalyanji Anandji

Paul and Richard. Well, Paul used to work with Molly in Terminal 1. We started hanging out, and on a night out I introduced him to one of Amy's friends, Richard. They got together and became a couple and Richard moved in with Molly in the new apartment. Paul also moved in for the summer. These friendships ended when they both moved to uni in Edinburgh, and left Molly in debt with a lot of money that they should have paid her

In My Spaceship - Jan Turkenburg and his pupils of the Geert Grote School

I established our status as "sisters"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home