Saturday, April 26, 2008

cherokee scrubs



If the man who dedicates the field wishes to redeem it, he must add a fifth to its value, and the field will again become his. If, however, he does not redeem the field, or if he has sold it to someone else, it can never be redeemed

Metallika Glypta III - Michael Adamis
Kuntz - Butthole Surfers
Arapaho - The Electric Mothers Of Invention

Feats of skill became tastes of honey; tidbits of liquor so delicious I craved it to feed my unquenchable need… my ego. It was no longer enough to merely win; I needed to crush my opponent. Little by little, the joy of victory became a vehicle of appeasement. Such considerations as how the game was played no longer mattered. Just win, baby. And the die was cast. For the remainder of my boyhood and for much of my adulthood, I was officially a jock.

Basic(Beppe Loda Remix)- MC1
Time Fist - Pocahaunted

Alex, can you give me the black adhesive in the tool box?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home