Thursday, May 01, 2008

I never seem to get everything done



It helps you get in touch with your love, which is of course underlying everything that makes you angry. It keeps you sane. It helps you understand that flowers are usually over-priced and over-commercialized during important days

Kung Fu Killers - Six Minute War
Dirt - Salem

The edible flowers of my black hollyhock, the variety that Jefferson chose to grow in his extensive gardens at Monticello, have just begun to unfurl. Honestly, I can't get enough of the lifeless body of the man by the window. Well, obviously I got a baby. I have been told since then you should never buy one unless you know it needs some more work to be ready to sell.

We're Moving In - The Apollo Stars
Fraggle Pop - Lick My Spot
Premonitions : The Fantasy - Bobb Trimble
Sensazioni - Gli Evangelisti

A few are almost as weird and creepy as my siblings, my friends, my boyfriend. You'll get a ride eventually." he promises, carefully never saying when 'eventually' is

My Dance - Lolita Strap

YAY! Desperate Housewives is one of my favorite drama shows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home